Actuators for the food industry automation
The food & beverage industry is constantly evolving, and it has to involve advanced technologies for the automation of processes in production lines of the food industry. Here MecVel proposes its actuators range for the food industry, moduled on the specific needs of the field.
The main solutions proposed by the company have been developed for:
- Bottling machines: opening/closing of valves for the flow of the liquid
- Labelling machines: vertical adjustment of conveyor belts for the labelling process of bottles, cans, jars, etc.
- Industrial ovens and fridges: opening/closing of the same and handling of trays placed inside
- Diverters and extruders: automation of processes such as selecting liquids or raw products and pushing them in the machines for the transformation into finished products (bread, coffee, jam, tomato, etc.)
- Guiding systems: control of the direction of the goods on the conveyor belt during diverting and packaging
- Automated format changeover: vertical adjustment of rollers according to the kind of product processed
- End of line solutions: loading/unloading of baskets with finished or raw material
The electric linear actuator plays a very important role in the automation of processes and allows the food & beverage industry to increase and optimize its productivity.
MecVel uses food grease as a lubricant and stainless steel pushrods and ends to make each product suitable for sterile environments such as the food industry.
Moreover, the company offers a customization service, supplying electric linear actuators able to perfectly satisfy the application needs. Providing the customers with the highest flexibility and best efficiency through a green and reliable system.
For any questions please contact MecVel staff at the address email@example.com, or trough the contact form!