Our whistleblowing service provides an opportunity to communicate suspected wrongdoings affecting people, our organisation, society or the environment. We strive to maintain transparency as well as high business ethics. The whistleblowing service makes wrongdoings less likely to occur in the first place and shows our commitment to operating fairly. You do not need proof of your suspicions, but all messages must be made in good faith.
When to blow the whistle?
- Corruption and financial irregularities
- Health and safety violations
- Environmental violations
- Privacy violations
You can raise your concern anonymously by using our Reporting channel, managed by a third party, WhistleB.
Reporting channel, allowing anonymous messaging and dialogue:
https://report.whistleb.com/en/dackeindustri (WhistleB, Dacke Whistleblowing Centre)
The Reporting channel can be reached on any device, including smartphones. We recommend employees access the channel from a device not connected to our intranet.
For more information, please see:
- FAQ https://whistleb.com/faq/whistleblower
- How to send a message – check a short introduction film
- MecVel Code of Conduct
- Whistleblowing guidelines https://www.dackeindustri.com/whistleblowing-service/